29 Apr 2022
At Umbrella Environmental we are pleased to announce that we are now an Affiliate Organisation of the Chartered Institute of Waste Managers (CIWM).
By following the CIWM Code of Conduct we will uphold this status.
• To uphold the good reputation of CIWM, its members, and the resource and waste management sector as a whole by seeking to achieve and maintain the highest standards of
• professional expertise, operational and business practice.
• To ensure compliance with all relevant sector related legislation and regulation, striving to lead in using and establishing sector best-practice.
• To conduct all activity with honesty, professional integrity and diligence; treating staff with fairness, respect and dignity and complying with the laws of the countries operated in.
• To employ, develop and train staff so that they are fully competent in their role and equipped with the knowledge and skills to work to high professional standards.
• To provide products and services which are within competencies and expertise, and deliver these to the standards described and promised to customers.
• To address customer concerns promptly, with professionalism and courtesy, and seek to negotiate an equitable solution in the case of dispute.
• To share and contribute towards achieving the goals laid out in the 'objects' set out in CIWM's Royal Charter.
Find our listing at this link: https://www.circularonline.co.uk/directory/umbrella-environmental/
Link to certificate: https://www.umbrella-environmental.co.uk/general-8-1